I use this soup to cure a cold… or when I fancy a delicious gluten free soup.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1-2 red chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 liter of vegetable stock (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 1 small bunch of chinese broccoli
- 1 small bunch of baby buk choy
- 1 small bunch of spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 300 grams of vermicelli rice noodles (make sure it is gluten free)
Cut chicken breast diagonally into thin strips. Slice garlic and chili. Peel ginger and cut into thin strips.
Heat oil in a large wok. lightly fry garlic, chili and ginger, add chicken and lightly brown.
Add vegetable stock and let simmer for 15 minutes making sure that the chicken is cooked.
Add noodles and allow to cook in broth according to the time suggested on the packet and add broccoli and and buk choy.
Serve soup with diced spring onion and coriander stirred through at the last minute.